Founded in Philadelphia, Spring Point Partners, LLC (Spring Point) is a social impact organization that invests in the transformational leaders, networks and solutions that power community change and advance justice. We do this by seeking out and supporting community leaders who have the vision to see what’s possible and the drive to make that real; connecting the experience of partners with comprehensive and flexible supports for shared learning and impact; and investing in innovative ideas and adaptive solutions that can spark and scale change for all.
Whether we’re partnering on youth development, equity in learning, animal welfare or water sustainability or investing in new business models that close opportunity gaps and boost social and economic mobility, we center equity and justice in all we do — supporting individuals and ideas that can have a catalytic impact in their communities and on our society.
Together, let’s change the way social impact is achieved.
About the Position
The Project Coordinator reports to the Vice President, Finance & Technology Solutions (VP), and will focus on project coordination, data validation and reporting, and overall support to the Finance & Technology Solutions team.
This is a full-time benefits-eligible role with a hybrid schedule of three days a week at the Philadelphia office (located in University City), and two days virtual, with occasional schedule adjustments for after-hours events.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Projects Life Cycle: serve as the primary point person for project-based initiatives and serve as a working project manager for the life cycle of each initiative focused on finance, contracts, data, technology, and the overall team
- Relationship Management: initiate, build, and maintain relationships crucial to the success of the team
- Planning & Scheduling: collaborate within the team and other staff, consultants, and vendors, as appropriate, to plan timelines for projects and align with existing schedules
- Seasonal Coverage: assist with end of year and other peak time coverage within finance and contracts
Data & Presentations
- Content Creation: develop materials, resources, and presentations for meetings, events, and trainings
- Editing: provide draft and final level reviews of presentations, documents, emails, and products
- Training/Meetings: design, coordinate, and evaluate all elements of training/event logistics, including but not limited to, communications, agendas, visitor registration and greeting, set up/break down, travel, vendor management, and budget
- Planning & Scheduling: serve as the primary point of contact for calendar for the VP with support to the Director of Finance, and proactively work to maximize and prioritize their schedule, plan for any preparations needed in advance, and advise on all relevant context
- Administrative: facilitate all compliance, financial, documentation, and signature requirements for the VP and Director of Finance
- Team Coverage: assist with the responsibilities of other team members in their absence, participate inshared visitor greeting, and the maintaining of a working office space
All Staff Responsibilities
- Organizational Involvement: participate as an engaged member of the organization beyond core responsibilities including, but not limited to, participating in training/professional development, attending staff meetings/events, and contributing to the organization’s values-based culture building including diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) work
- Professional Development: maintain skills and knowledge of industry standards, peer activity, and relevant media/publications and advise on key developments or areas that could impact the organization
We look forward to the range of professional experiences that candidates provide, and that, at minimum, meet these qualifications:
- Professional Experience: demonstrate 3-5 years of project coordination and/or administrative experience
- Technology: ability to integrate technology into work, expert level in Excel and PowerPoint while proficient in the rest of Microsoft Office (Outlook and Word)
- Education: High school diploma required
In addition, we seek candidates who demonstrate these preferred qualities:
- Mission Focused: enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, practitioner-led, and community-oriented
- Relationship Management: ability to initiate, develop, and maintain positive relationships
- Team Player: collaborative and supportive of others with diverse backgrounds and skill sets
- DEI Focus: demonstrated experience and interest in supporting a diverse, equitable, and inclusive organization
- Learning Focused: ability to seek knowledge about diverse fields within social impact and make connections across the work
- Detail & Organization: strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility & Availability: ability to quickly pivot and thrive in a fluid environment, ability to navigate ambiguity, with flexibility in scheduling for periodic night or weekend events, as well as occasional overnight travel
- Confidentiality: ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
Spring Point is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We welcome and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
Spring Point Partners, LLC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required as part of the conditional job offer process and prior to starting work. Boosters are encouraged, but not required, at this time. Reasonable accommodations due to disability or sincerely held religious beliefs will be considered at the time of hire.
To apply please send your resume and email of interest to the Hiring Team at ProjectsSearch@thespringpoint.com